Friday, January 10, 2014

12 days in Denver with Geoff Phillip from mykel fatali

12 days in Denver with Geoff Phillip from mykel fatali on Vimeo.
“The Quit Your Life Tour." An idea to make an edit in each city with a different camera/filmer/editor. After the Wichita trip was cut short due to James leaving on an unexpected business trip, I returned to Denver CO to film part 6 with the boys. I cut off all my hair, bought some new skins and started spot hunting. I skated every day, whether driving for miles with Mykel or skating around in the heart of the city with Walker, and I managed to clip up enough for this edit. I hadn’t skated any Denver spots since my El Chupo part, so it was nice to sort of look at the city with fresh eyes and try to explore different options for the spots I already knew. The rest is a blur of kush smoke and good times with my homies in Renfer. Next up: West Coast Trip Edit

Edited by Mykel Fatali.
Filmed by Ian Walker, Mykel Fatali, Greg Schlosser, Justin Barr and Howie Bennett.
Filmed using a canon t2i, sony nex7, Panasonic hvx, and canon 7d.

In case you missed the first five stops on tour:

vimeo.com/78776478 War on Wichita by James Merrills
vimeo.com/69864025 Two Weeks in Portland by Geoff Phillip
vimeo.com/67486741 16 Days in Seattle by Carter LeBlanc
vimeo.com/64452741 The In Between by Greg Freeman
vimeo.com/59851908 A Month in Boise by Erik Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News