Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Jeff Dalnas doesn't like the Facebook Comments on RollerNews

So Jeff Dalnas spoke out on his blog about the recent change in RollerNew's comments... he's not a fan.

"Okay, so I’m not sure how I feel about this. Seeing that I frequently have content posted on rollernews and have been a victim of the hatred comments from fellow bladers. But I don’t think I agree with this, I mean are we really “gay” like you guys really can’t handle a little online bullying from an anonymous dweeb or who knows, maybe even another “professional” Blader. (I’ve heard certain ones regularly post on rollernews anonymously). I think that was the best part of rollernews and was just quality entertainment. I mean I normally decide whether or not I’m gonna watch an edit based strictly on the number of comments. And normally the best edits are the ones with the most hate. I don’t know but did rollernews just get a little more boring?
Anyways just my two cents. What y’all think?"

I for one don't agree with Jeff... but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News