Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Jeff Dalnas doesn't like the Facebook Comments on RollerNews

So Jeff Dalnas spoke out on his blog about the recent change in RollerNew's comments... he's not a fan.

"Okay, so I’m not sure how I feel about this. Seeing that I frequently have content posted on rollernews and have been a victim of the hatred comments from fellow bladers. But I don’t think I agree with this, I mean are we really “gay” like you guys really can’t handle a little online bullying from an anonymous dweeb or who knows, maybe even another “professional” Blader. (I’ve heard certain ones regularly post on rollernews anonymously). I think that was the best part of rollernews and was just quality entertainment. I mean I normally decide whether or not I’m gonna watch an edit based strictly on the number of comments. And normally the best edits are the ones with the most hate. I don’t know but did rollernews just get a little more boring?
Anyways just my two cents. What y’all think?"

I for one don't agree with Jeff... but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News