Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Kaya Turski "Wild (Woodward) West State of Mind" Webisode #5

Kaya Turski "Wild (Woodward) West State of Mind" Webisode #5 from Kaya Turski on Vimeo.

What's up everyone!

Here's the second State of Mind Webisode of the season: Wild (Woodward) West State of Mind. Some of you may know that I grew up rollerblading. Ya ya fruitbooter! ;) All jokes set aside, I really did love it and feel as though it's helped me become the skier I am today.

Last summer, my girl Ashley Battersby and I rolled out to Woodward West in Cali on some windy days to get some foam pit action going. We had a blast, check it out!

Right now I'm shredding in Mammoth getting ready for X, next webisode coming soon, stay tuned!

Follow me on twitter: @kayaturski
www.kayaturski.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News