Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Anthony Medina - Last of the Valos

Anthony Medina - Last of the Valos from Anthony Medina on Vimeo.
My original plan for this edit was to make a 2 parter, half Valo footage and half from my new Richie footage. Rather than let this footage collect dust (and bc I'm just not too hyped on it) I decided to put this part out so I can focus on my Richie edit. Hope ya dig. Thanks to everybody who held me down behind the camera. Hugs & kisses. XOXO - Ant

Filmed by: Austin Bartels & Cody Sanders
Additional Filming by: Eric Milliren, Greg King, Heath Burley, & Joseph Gammill
Intro Animation by: Josh Castillo
Song: Waylon Thornton - Baladora

onpointblading.com
southernscum.com
facebook.com/thegentlemensbladingclub

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News