Thursday, August 16, 2012

Alex Broskow: Pariah Profile (Slow Motion Version)

"A fan asked me if I could slow down Alex's part and make it black and white so that he could focus on Alex's style and technique and better understand the complexity of his grabs, grinds, etc. I thought it was sort of silly until I tried it and the results, although blurry from frame blending and not being shot in 60p, are rather intense. My favorite part is the variety of grabs Alex uses and the times he decides to use them. No cuffs grabbing either, aint no bitches over here. Oh yeah, his eyes are super fucking intense too, almost scary focused..." Wicked sick! This kid is an animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News