Thursday, July 12, 2012

James Short Memorial Session 2012 in New Philadelphia, OH

I really want to get out to this session! You should too. Full article on BE_MAG FACEBOOK event page

James Short - Online Profile from Stefan Brandow on Vimeo.

Rest In Peace James.
I'm honored that you wanted me to be the one to help you show everyone how amazing you really were on skates. I will never let anyone forget.
JJHB For Life <3



Something short and sweet for the kids.
James is the master of the toe roll. His trick vocabulary and style make him one of a kind.
I'm proud to call this dude my best friend.

Song: Eagles Of Death Metal - "Wanna Be In LA"

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News