Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bill Hedrick: 2012 Profile (by Stefan Brandow)

Bill Hedrick - 2012 Profile from Stefan Brandow on Vimeo.

A few months ago my good friend Bill Hedrick flew me out to California to work on a project he and I were involved in. We got a lot of blading done as well, and I came back with some awesome clips of him. Since then he's filmed a bit more and sent me a few more clips so I could make something of him.

Bill is loyal, brash, up front, quick witted, and business oriented. His skating is an exact match of his personality. Bill skates fast, hard, and knows exactly what he likes to skate. He hasn't been skating as long as people think he has, and is improving more every time he skates. Keep an eye out for Bill to keep killing famous Cali spots.

Main Camera: Stefan Brandow
Additional Footage: Isaac Laire, Justin Guerro, and Jeremy Soderburg
Song: Foster The People - "Houdini"

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News