Saturday, June 4, 2011

Valo Meets Marvel

The Marvel Life: Jon Julio and the Valo Team

So I was over on RollerNews the other day, as I mentioned yesterday, and I also came across this post that caught my eye for many reasons; The Marvel Life: Jon Julio and the Valo Team.

Now I am a fan of JJ and everything he has done for the sport over the years, and we all know that the Valo guys rip it up, so I clicked through to check it out. To my surprise, and utter joy, I saw that "The Marvel Life" actually meant Marvel Comics!

I guess the guys at Marvel.com interviewed the Valo crew at the Marvel offices and got into comic book influence on their lives, its relation to skating, and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News