Thursday, June 9, 2011

Skate Pinball: Ride the Machine

As I was checking the AMall message boards, as I tend to do, I came across a post that was just marked "no fucking way!"

With my interest peaked, I had to click through on the links it contained. These are those videos and it is pretty amazing.


MOUNTAIN DEW SKATE PINBALL from Jae Morrison on Vimeo.

This is an actual skatepark, built in New Zealand, made to look and act like a functioning pinball machine. It is amazing!


THE MAKING OF SKATE PINBALL from Jae Morrison on Vimeo.


NEW ZEALAND PINBALL MACHINE SKATE PARK from Jae Morrison on Vimeo.

I would love to get to have a session at this place. To learn more about it, check out http://www.skatepinball.co.nz/

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News