Thursday, March 6, 2014

6 years with Greg Mirzoyan (AuthenticRollerblade)



This is a compilation of my travels and experiences from the past 6 years collaborating with Rollerblade. During this time I've had the wonderful opportunity to work and skate in over 15 different countries around the world.

My excitement for this sport is constantly growing and I hope I'll get to discover a lot more in life through this passion. I'm very grateful for the support I receive from the skating community and especially from Rollerblade International. Our collaboration has been a great success and I'm excited to be working with them on multiple new projects at the moment.

Greg Mirzoyan.

Shot locations:

Tijuana, Mexico
Beijing, China
Los Angeles, USA
San Francisco, USA
San Diego, USA
Las Vegas, USA
NYC, USA
Boston, USA
Lebanon, USA
Istanbul, Turkey
Barcelona, Spain
Madrid, Spain
Krakow, Poland
London, UK
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Paris, France
Zurich, Switzerland

"Skate smart: know your skill level and skating conditions. You are always safer wearing a helmet and full protective gear."

Check out the Rollerblade website at: http://www.rollerblade.com/
Check out Greg's Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/gregmirzoyan...

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News