Saturday, March 15, 2014

Fallon Heffernan Street Edit 2013-2014

Fallon Street Edit 2013-2014 from Fallon on Vimeo.
I shot the clips for this edit as often as I possibly could over the past year in San Francisco, Florida, Thailand, and Southern California. This is the very first full length street edit I've ever created in my 19 years of blading and it has always been a goal of mine. My friends and wife made it possible for me by filming when our busy schedules would allow for it. I'm super grateful for them and my sponsors for pushing and supporting me. Unfortunately I tore my ACL while filming for this, but I'll be back as soon as possible and will hopefully make more blading bios when I am. Hope you guys enjoy this one!

Special thanks to Nicole Van Ness for filming so often for me when she has her own beautiful art to create :-)

And Thank you Fenfanix, Rollerwarehouse, Megan, and my parents for being my biggest supporters for many years all the way up to being an almost 30 year old with a blading habit now ;-P

Music by:
Lindsey Stirling - Crystallize Mashup Remix (by Wild Children)
Miley Cyrus - Do My Thang

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News