Tuesday, February 11, 2014

SLC WORK WEEK W/ Geoff Phillip from bl8 or die

SLC WORK WEEK W/ Geoff Phillip from bl8 or die on Vimeo.
“The Quit Your Life Tour." An idea to make an edit in each city with a different camera/filmer/editor. At this point in the tour, I had just wrapped up two months in Denver finishing my Wheel Scene edit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wku6I2bTVk) and attempting to heal from the injuries I sustained in the process. What turned out to be a small inguinal hernia made it difficult to jump high or sustain any sort of impact... but my plans had already been made. I was greeted in SLC by the Bladed and Faded boys and had a great skate at We Are One skatepark, followed by five days of struggling to find obstacles that I could still skate with my injury. After those five days SLC was hit with a foot of snow, so we spent the rest of my stay there bouncing between shooting pool at the 10540 and skating We Are One. Considering the time of year, my state of health, and having a couple clips go missing I'm really happy with the finished product. Special thanks to Tad from driving everywhere, Dan for being the smokiest host, and of course Dr. Clune.

Be sure to keep your eyes out for a full video out of SLC by the Bladed and Faded this year! Next stop: Las Vegas

Edited by Manuel Rodriguez Filmed by Manuel Rodriguez, Tad Tregeagle, Daniel Bird, Chris Olpin, Marc Clune, and Chris Nappy. FIlmed on a t1i,t2i,HVX200,Cannon 60D

In case you missed the first seven stops on tour:

vimeo.com/84018564 West Coast Tripping by Justin Barr vimeo.com/82691869 12 Days in Denver by Mykel Fatali vimeo.com/78776478 War on Wichita by James Merrills vimeo.com/69864025 Two Weeks in Portland by Geoff Phillip vimeo.com/67486741 16 Days in Seattle by Carter LeBlanc vimeo.com/64452741 The In Between by Greg Freeman vimeo.com/59851908 A Month in Boise by Erik Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News