Saturday, February 22, 2014

Ride and Destroy South America - Ecuador & Peru (michael's view) from Michael Pedersen

Ride and Destroy South America - Ecuador & Peru (michael's view) from Michael Pedersen on Vimeo.
Here is the edit from my trip to South America, in Peru and Ecuador, fall 2013… Last year I had a workacident, felt 6 meters down while been unconscious. But I survived, but needed to get away from Denmark, so 10 days later I went to L.A. for the Blading Cup and then straigt to South America, Peru, Lima and Ecuador. Is was an amazing a trip with a lot of different experiences. Thanks to my good friends and everybody downthere who showed me a good time. My best travel tour so far. Thanks!

Thanks to everybody who helped filming. Josh Glowiki, Fredrik Andersson, Fritz Peitzner

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News