Friday, September 6, 2013

Woodward 2013 Inline from Ryan Timms

Woodward 2013 Inline from Ryan Timms on Vimeo.

Camp Woodward has been a part of my life since I was 14. I remember the first time going to camp I couldn't believe all the parks and tons of bladers to kick it with. I made friends then that I still keep in touch with today. Over the years I have watched the Inline program at camp decrease in size each and every summer..Needless to say this has been a huge bummer. I went back to work this summer for a few weeks in the hopes of showing the kids the good experiences I remember from camp. Having the contests, getting the prizes, pushing them to skate harder and harder every day. I think it is important for all of blading that we help grow the Inline program at Woodward. These kids are the future, and if only 4 kids show up for a week at camp that sucks, lets do our best to promote skating to the next generation so the numbers can be huge again! These clips were shot during my stay there of the staff working for the Inline program.

Skaters in order of apperance:
Nick Tomanelli
Kenrick Chiocca
Nick O'leary
Ryan Timms
Zack Edick
Landon Jordon

Song - At My Heels by Twin Shadow
Edit - Ryan Timms

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News