Friday, September 6, 2013

Introducing Oscar Sosa (from Jonathan Labez)

Introducing Oscar Sosa from Jonathan Labez on Vimeo.

I've watched Oscar Sosa become a young blooded spot killer in the last 2-3 years that I've known him. He is not afraid to drop hammers or give a spot his all. He rolls up to a spot and throws his hardest tricks down. Not to impress one, but to keep progressing. There are times when I won't see him for a few weeks and the difference in his skating is noticeable!

I am constantly telling him, "When did you learn that??" or "That was ridiculous!" Others have taken notice of this fact! Pros, AMs, the average rollerblader all taken notice when Oscar's shedding on streets and skateparks. What's more impressive is how humble he is.

What I pieced together here are mostly year old clips leftover from 'Take Your Time'. I didn't want the footage to languish away on my hard drive and Oscar's been asked why he doesn't have an edit up yet. I hope this is the start of Oscar filming more often!

Additional footage by Jeremy Soderberg.

Oscar's Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005546832770

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News