Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Scribe Industries - Stefan Brandow - Introduction Back to Scribe

Scribe Industries - Stefan Brandow - Introduction Back to Scribe from Scribe Industries on Vimeo.

"I've been a huge hardcore fan since I was in middle school, even more so in the past year. I've always wanted someone to make an edit to some of the bands I listened to, but I got tired of waiting and decided to do it myself." - Stefan Brandow.

Edited By: Stefan Brandow
Music By: Harm's Way - "Scrambled" & Harm's Way - "Isolation"

WWW.ROLLSCRIBE.COM - Keep it core!

1 comment:

  1. This particular weblog is seriously interesting, keep blogging good info.
    Buy link wheel

    ReplyDelete


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News