Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Remedy'z Haffey 2.2's (by IW Lance)

Hello Readers,

This is IW Lance from www.inlinewarehouse.com all the way in California doing my first post here for Skate Sessions and I’m glad to be here.

Today I thought I could bring you a fresh new look for everyones favorite classic Remz Skate, The Haffey 2.2′s. As a skater of every Remedy’z product you could think of for the past 7 years I have to tell you I am thoroughly impressed with their new addition to the Remedy’z Line-up. The skate has a new color scheme and it happens to have my favorite color so I have to say personally its the best looking Haffey skate to date. It’s rocking the Black Skin with the White High Resistance Material and the Red stitching with a few red eyelets.



Overall they really improved on the lacing system which gives a lot more options to customizing how you lace your skates, wether it be loose or tight they feel amazing. With big improvements on the soft strap it is now triple stitched and add’s a lot more durability. They also come with the classic Rem’z plastic buckle system so if your a fan of that you can always switch it out easily for a more supportive feel.

The Liners are still holding up amazingly and the skate fits like a glove right out of the box. The V-cut is still very drastic so this isn’t a skate for the skaters that like their skates very supportive on the top side tricks.

The skates come with the GC Featherlite 2′s which everyone who has skated them has been pretty happy and it is an anti-rocker setup so this frame isn’t for all those freestyle/flat riders. They also come equipped with the Classic Rem’z wheels (57mm 88a) and some abec 5.0 bearings. The bearings are nothing impressive, as always I recommend upgrading to anything from the Bones line-up they make superior bearings that are water jet cut out of solid steel/ceramic, not just plates of steel cut and shaped. This makes for a much more solid bearing that have great longevity as well as incomparable speed.

As always with Remedy’z they have given us another solid skate with a very very anticipated color scheme change. I can’t wait to get out and try mine and I highly recommend these skates to anyone from intermediate to advanced level of skating that like a lot of freedom in their skate style.

I hope you guys enjoyed this and I look forward to giving Boston Blading Society that west coast style and I will be seeing you guys later.

Thanks,

IW Lance

http://www.inlinewarehouse.com , http://skatesessions.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News