Thursday, November 17, 2011

Quinn Feldman: Chosen Few, Profile Teaser


Chosen Few Quinn Feldman Profile Teaser from ACHOSEN-FEW.COM on Vimeo.

I have been hurt for the past year and a half. I started this section about 2 years ago but I dislocated my shoulder 6 months into filming. I was out 6 months rehabbing and then my first week back I dislocated it again. It took doctors at the UCLA ER 3 hours to put my shoulder back in. I dislocated it again while traveling in Europe while waiting for some other stuff to kick in so I could get a bone graph surgery. I managed to sneak in a few sessions here and there and skate the all day for the 7 days before my major surgery. I figured if they were going to fix it in a week anyway I might as well do some crazy shit before I'm out for another 5 months. I finally get to start skating worry free again in December. I did a lot of great things while I was hurt. I got to organize events, expose new skaters and enjoy doing other stuff for the sport I love. I'm happy to be back and here is a teaser for my ACF profile.
-Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News