Monday, May 16, 2011

Set-Up of the Month: Nate Snow

Since I've been seeing so many awesome custom skates out there recently, I've decided to start this new section of the blog.

Here we will bring you a new, creative set-up every month for you to drool over and try to copy for yourself.

To start this off I am presenting you with my skates. I am currently rolling Rollerblade TRS Point-8's that have been modified with USD cuffs. I went with Ground Control Formula 1 frames, Senate Santiago Azpurua Liberty Spike Core Wheels and Blood Anti-rockers.

I am loving this set-up and need to say thanks to all the legit members on AMall for selling me everything but the wheels to create this sweet ride.












Do you want to see your boots posted here on Skate Sessions. Contact us with an image and your specs and it could be our next Set-Up of the Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News