Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Downloads Posted...

So I have gone and added a new video to the Downloads section of the page. I will try to give you all a new video every month, and that video will come in both DVD (.avi, .mpg, .wmv....) and Handheld (.m4v or .mp4) formats.

Hope you are all enjoying this part of the blog, I know I am happy to have all these in my collection so I feel the need to share with the skating community.

This months download: Razors ‘Steal This Video’ (2002) - (.avi) (.mpg) (.m4v)

Jan Welch teamed up with Razors Skates to produce their first Amateur Team video. Everyone knows that Razors has had one of the best Amateur Teams in our sport and this video showcased their talent. This video has full profiles on Colin Kelso, Micah Yeager, Tory Treseder, Charles Dunkle, Jeff Stockwell, Jason Howard, Sean Kelso, Damien Wilson and features a shared section between Mike French, Eric Perkett, Dustin Jones and Tory Treseder. This video was filmed on location in San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area, Humbolt County, Philadelphia, New York City, Tokyo, Osaka, as well as covering 14 states during the Razor Blitz Tour.

Sections - Artists - Tracks

Intro: Yeah Yeah Yeah - Miles Away

Sean Kelso: The Faint - Agenda Suicide

Micah Yeager: David Bowie - Moonage Daydream

Dustin Jones/Eric Perkett/Tory Treseder/Mike French: Iggy Pop and the Stooges - Be Your Dog

Tory Treseder: The Natural History - Telling Lies Will Get You Nowhere

Damien Wilson: Swollen Members (Rob the Viking) ? Reflection

Colin Kelso: Alkaline Trio - I Lied my Face Off

Jason Howard: Notorious B.I.G - Notorious Thugz

NYC: Ugly Duckling - I did it like this

Charles Dunkle: Neil Young - Southern Man

Jeff Stockwell: Modest Mouse - Edit the Sad Parts

Credits: Nirvana - Plateau


In addition to the new download, I have added new formats for Barely Dead and Words. So enjoy and if you download please seed as long as you can so everyone can get these as quickly as possible. The more I upload the more drain it has on my system.
 
Thanks, and as always, keep supporting the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News