Thursday, April 7, 2011

Medford Grindbox Edit up on YouTube

So here's another edit I was working on. I kept this one a lot shorter so don't worry about that. These are some shots from a session I had at the Medford, MA skatepark over the weekend. I was tooling around on the grindbox to get a feel for my new boots - TRS Point-8's - that I picked up on the AMall message board.

They seem to be working great so far. They offer great support but allow for enough movement for topsides and negatives. I am loving them

Enjoy, and if you like what you see subscribe to my channel on YouTube so you will always be notified when new videos are posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News