Thursday, October 31, 2013

Richard Williams Summer/Fall Profile 2013

Richard Williams Summer/Fall Profile 2013 from Richard Williams on Vimeo.
This is some skating from summer and fall of 2013.
Thanks to Oak City Skate Shop and Bert Jones for really helping me out when I couldn't acquire new blades.
Huge shout out to Brandon Andersen for filming the majority of this, and Julian Garcia (profile coming soon) for being my navigation support through the streets of Atlanta.
I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed working on this.



Track- "Forbidden Fruit" - J,Cole ft. Kendrick Lamar

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News