Wednesday, June 19, 2013

CREATE ORIGINALS™ Mark Wojda 2012 Summer Leftovers

CREATE ORIGINALS™ Mark Wojda 2012 Summer Leftovers from Create Originals on Vimeo.

"Last summer I was able to take some time off from work and visit my family and friends on the east coast. During that time I spent 2-3 weeks in Boston. While in Boston we were able to get some footage together. The majority of this footage came from scoping out spots on our bikes in the city. Here is the footage that didn't make the "cut" or wasn't up to standards with what will be in my upcoming C.O section that I'm currently working on. Enjoy." - Mark Wojda

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News