Monday, October 22, 2012

Ryan Benner 2012

Ryan Benner 2012 from Ryan benner on Vimeo.

My name is Ryan and I am 27 years old. You may know me as that dude that films and edits the Savor the Flavor stuff. Once upon a time I made a section of myself - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-7Mo7KGlBw (2006) since then I got lazy, drank a lot of chocolate milk and got kind of fat. I also bought into the lie I was getting too old to do good tricks. I still rollerbladed all the time but just sucked a lot more. My friends always told me I should make another section. So after YEARS of talking about it but never doing anything about it I finally decided to try and lose weight and make something. I feel a lot healthier now and I’m pretty excited at how it turned out. Thanks to everyone that helped film – Alex Papalios, Andrew Thompson, Reed Huston, Tri Tri-Rudolf & Aaron Pyle. I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News