Saturday, September 11, 2010

Taking Videos of Myself

Like I had mentioned in the Taking Pictures of Myself post, I usually skate alone. But using my camera’s timer I have learned to get photos of myself skating. I also recently had another epiphany, my camera takes videos as well.


Using this option I have begun filming short clips of my sessions, mostly at the Gloucester MA park during my daily lunch sessions. The major downfall to this practice is the extra time that is on the clips. Since I have to start and stop the recording process myself there is always 5-6 seconds of empty video at the beginning and end of each of my shots.

At my recent session at the Burlington park, though, I was lucky enough to have my wonderful wife Stephanie shooting for me, so there is no extra time on these clips. Follow this link to see all of my videos at Aggressive.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News