Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Notorious Summer 2011 (by Andrew Chiu)

So I have been sitting on some footage from this past summer due to a lot of positive progressions in my life that have required immediate attention. Needless to say, it has been an amazing journey filming for a video of this nature and would never trade the adventures or people it has brought into my life. This video is a small testament of the dedication that one must possess to come out on top. A big shout out to all my homies that continue to roll and push themselves to their full potential, especially Giancarlo Coppolla, Jesus Medina and Sean Agoliati. I hope you enjoy the video and let the good times roll! -Andrew Chiu

No comments:

Post a Comment


shutupandskate

EMAGDNIM

EMAGDNIM

Chris Farmer Profile Section from the Video WORDS

ONE Blade Mag

ONE rollerblading magazine

Razors

R A Z O R S

Street Artist Urethane

TheConference News